We have been making these great feeders for 34 years now and our hummingbird feeders have stood the test of time. The NJ-1 works better than any other feeder because we use hexagonal raised diamond geometry of ports that allows the hummingbirds to visually locate the nectar-like they do when they look into a flower.
The uni-body design makes this feeder exceptionally easy to fill and clean. By using hexagonal raised diamond geometry of ports we are able to prevent bees from taking over the feeder which makes it even more desirable to your hummingbirds.
The unique design of our Mary's Feeders NJ-1 allows you to watch hummingbirds using their beaks and tongues within the tube so you can actually see the feeding process happen. Did you know a hummingbird’s tongue can reach almost an inch past its beak?
- Each feeder has a 12 ounce capacity for Nectar
- General dimensions (Red lid is 8 inches by 8 inches). The nectar bowl is (6 inches x 6 inches)
- 30 feeding ports (like real-life flowers)
- Different facets (sparkles beautifully like a diamond in the sunlight to attract the hummingbirds)
- Unique filling system (simply pour sugar and water into correct levels) no outside measuring
- Or Easy outside filling (simply lift the lid and pour nectar in) if you prefer to fill with a pitcher of nectar
- Extremely tough highest quality UV resistant polycarbonate material (made in the U.S.A)
- Heavy-duty construction to last a lifetime (for durability and toughness)
- Large hanger hook diameter for easy hanging anywhere
- Dishwasher safe
- Hexagonal raised diamond geometry of ports denies insects of nectar
- Raised feeding ports prevent Rain from running into the bowl
- Excellent for ornithology studies (30 ports simulate real-life flowers)
- Lifetime Guarantee